Beezle Sauce Pens
Beezle sauce cartridges are crafted to deliver the same rich flavor and strain-specific effect of our concentrates, but are packaged in an extremely convenient mobile format. The oil itself is a blend of golden THC distillate and our signature Beezle live resin high terpene full spectrum extract to create a very powerful, yet intensely-flavored liquid that flows perfectly in the pen.
Unlike other pens on the market, we do not use polypropylene glycol (PG), polyethylene glycol (PEG), or vegetable glycerin (VG) to cut our product, we use only cannabis-derived ingredients. In addition, we lab test each batch for the cannabinoid content as well as residual solvents to ensure every Beezle sauce pen provides a safe, effective, and flavorful vapor experience.
Our cartridge type is specially chosen to eliminate the risk of heavy metals and glues found in less expensive hardware, opting instead for surgical grade polycarbonate and stainless steel construction with a ceramic heating element. Our cartridge is designed to work with standard 510-thread batteries and functions best with push-button models.
Sauce pens are currently offered in six chosen strain-specific varieties:
Beezle Estate-Grown: Bergamot Oranges, Gorilla Glue, OG Kush
Atrium: Cherry AK, Jack Herer, Lemon Tree
Live Resin Sauce
Our most popular concentrate product line, Beezle Sauce is made exclusively using live resin processes, where whole plants are quickly frozen and processed at extremely cold temperatures. This cold extraction process allows us to capture the aroma and flavor of a plant at peak ripeness and preserve all the precious compounds all the way to the final jarring. We would love to let you into the garden to breathe in the aroma of living cannabis plants, but we hope that our live sauce is the physical representation of that experience.
Intended for dabbing, live sauce is a loose mixture of small THCA crystals and an oil layer composed of terpenes, flavonoids, as well as approximately 50% cannabinoids. Together, these two layers become “sauce”, which provides for a deeply flavorful dab that still comes in at around 70% THCA. Sauce also allows you to customize your dabbing experience a bit, taking more crystal or sauce onto the dabber depending on your preference.
Live Resin Batter, Budder, and Sugar
Our live resin products are all made using the same process: we harvest plants at their peak ripeness, quickly freeze them, and extract them at sub-zero temperatures. This cold process allows us to retain more of the terpenes and other aromatic compounds than is possible from dry plant material, which leads to a more flavorful dabbing experience. Though the process is the same, there are a couple different textures that you may see from us:
- Live Batter – this texture is opaque and looks almost exactly like cake batter, with a sumptuous, smooth, creamy quality to it that makes it super easy to get onto the dabber
- Live Budder – a budder is similar to a batter except that it is more of a sliceable texture, allowing for easy storage and offering a very similar dabbing experience to batter
- Live Sugar – this texture undergoes the same chemical process that our sauces do, except certain varieties produce a higher THC final product, making the appearance more like a pile of slightly sticky, golden sugar grains
Whether you like the ease of use provided by a soft batter or the extra THC boost of a sugar, Beezle makes a live resin texture that is perfect for you!
Cured Resin Shatter, Batter, and Budder
As an alternative to live resins, we also offer a full line of cured resin products. As newly-harvested plant material is dried and cured, the terpene content changes chemically and physically as the more volatile compounds evaporate off. This mellowing process is similar to letting a wine or whiskey age, bringing out a softer character that can at times be more interesting. Cured resin products also tend to test higher for cannabinoid content, as live resin has a higher percentage of other compounds including terpenes in its mix — so those looking for an extra kick of potency may find that they prefer cured products. Certain varieties work best as cured material, while others work best as live resin. Discover the differences by trying strains both ways!
Our cured resin products are available in the following textures:
- Cured Resin Shatter – the clarity and beauty of a properly made shatter sets it apart from the other textures, offering a homogenous flavor experience that also holds up well over time when well-stored
- Cured Resin Batter – certain strains have higher terpene content than others and produce a more oily extract, so we use these to make our soft, luscious batter
- Cured Resin Budder – a soft but easily-handled texture, our cured budder is as excellent added to joints or pipe bowls as it is when dabbed, making this a versatile choice